Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday: Yogurt Blech.

So I didn't force myself to drink water until Saturday.  I live dehydrated; it's something left over from my teaching days.  I also forced myself to do my little ten minute workout.  As for food changes, well they weren't too positive.  I tried yogurt which didn't do too well because it was yucky.  Apparently it was yucky because it was past it's due date.  I'm gonna stick with cereal and oatmeal thank you.

Exercise:     one 10min. aerobic exercise
                    shoveled many loads of dirt
                    unloaded several bags of top soil

Water:  Still not drinking a glass a day.

Food:  J was off for the week so it wasn't that great.  I did divide my Mexican dinner in half, and then  purchased a dozen Gambino's petit fours.  Oh New Orleans bakeries how I love thee.

Weight Loss:  One pound.  (probably from the combo of bad yogurt and stomach flu but I'll take what I
 can get)

Pet of the Week:  Zoey!
Zoey wouldn't keep her eyes open.  She's very timid; we think she was abused pretty badly by her previous owners.  It's been four years since we adopted her, but she still cringes when you get too close.

2 comments:

  1. I never used to drink water either until I started filtering it. Forget Brita filters, they don't filter enough of the crap. I use this filter. http://www.clear2o.com/ and I am very happy with it. I drink at least 5 cups a day now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Birdie. We've got a filter but we keep getting those, "your water has not passed the FDA standards for blah, blah, blah. It won't kill you, but we are required by law to notify you," messages. We were thinking a secondary filter couldn't hurt. : )

    ReplyDelete